Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CROCK-POT CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

4 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 small can green chiles
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 1/2 c sour cream
1 T dried onion
3 c shredded cheese (or more!)
10 large flour torillas

Heat soups, sour cream, chiles, and onion. Cut up tortillas (8 triangles/tortilla). In crock-pot, layer tortilla, sauce, chicken, and cheese. Repeat as many times as possible (about 5-6, depending on crock-pot shape and size). Cook on low heat for 4 hours.

1 comment:

Steph said...

This made a huge batch (enough to feed my family for at least 3 nights!) Next time I think I will 1/2 the recipe. I'd probably do that by halfing everything except the green chiles and then just omit one of the cans of soup instead of halfing those. On the second night we put the leftovers in a pan and warmed it in the oven to get it a little crispier.